- Delivery times can vary depending on courier service
- Average delivery time is one week from payment date
- Orders are only shipped once payment has been recieved
Damage / Loss in Transit:
- XPO IT Services Limited will use reasonable endeavours to meet any estimated delivery date but will not be liable for any loss or damages resulting from any delivery whatsoever caused. The risk of loss or damage to the products during transportation from whatever cause shall be borne by the buyer.
- Any loss or damage in transit should however be notified to XPO IT Services Limited in writing within three (3) days of receipt and the product held for inspection. Products shall be deemed accepted three (3) days after delivery.
- Before returning products, the buyer must notify XPO IT Services Limited of rejection and reasons therefore within such period
- Goods returned without prior notification and consent of XPO IT Services Limited will be liable to a 10% handling charge
XPO IT Services Limited reserves the right to dispatch and invoice all or any of the items ordered by the buyer as soon as they are available and the buyer shall honour all invoices presented in respect of such deliveries in accordance with the settlement terms.